"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ."
Prayer Requests from Pastor Martin Laramie:
by Webmaster on 6/17/18
1. Sis. Fox is having trouble with her defibrillator. (Bro. Fox does not need surgery on his aortic valve. Praise the Lord)
2. Sis. Laramie is suffering with COPD. Hoping new medication will kick in.
3. John Merriell has experienced some setbacks as he undergoes chemotherapy. Pray for him and his wife, Lois.
4. Pray for the Sechrest family. Bonnie Sechrest's sister Twila passed away.
5. Nancy's sister, Kathryn "Robyn" Kennedy is losing the battle with cancer. Remember her in prayer.
6. Sis. Hopkins is in Bromenn Hospital undergoing Rehab for a hip replacement. She has developed congestive heart failure.